Rules and Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations are for the benefit and protection of all members. They have been adopted to ensure a safe and sanitary operation. We request that these rules be read and explained to your children.
- Use of the pools is not permitted unless a properly qualified lifeguard is on duty. The lifeguards are in complete charge of the pool facilities and their directions must be followed.
- Each person is requested to shower before entering the pool
- Children under the age of five (5) must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the property, and under direct supervision while in the pool, kiddies pool, or restroom.
- No running, wrestling, dunking, ball playing or causing undue disturbance in or about the pool is allowed.
- Flotation aids and toys will be permitted in the pool only if approved by the lifeguard on duty.
- All trash and refuse will be placed in the appropriate trash and recycling receptacles. Members using the picnic areas and grills are responsible for its cleanliness and neatness. Members must separate trash such as aluminum cans into the designated trash containers.
- Food and beverages, including gum and candy, are not permitted within ten (10) feet of the pool, except at a table provided for that purpose.
- The Pool Manager and/or lifeguard reserve the right to test any child or adult to assure that they can swim adequately to utilize various areas of the pool.
- The lifeguard can “bench” or eject anyone from the pool when, in the opinion of the guard, that person by his/her actions is endangering himself/herself or others.
- Only bathing suits, bathing trunks or swim diapers will be permitted in the pools. No disposable diapers, no cut-offs, jeans, walking shorts or undergarments allowed.
- Various times will be designated for activities such as adult swims, swim team practices and meets, etc.
- The pool will remain open during their stated hours except during poor weather, rain conditions or other emergencies.
- Chairs, if available, are not to be reserved for others. Please place your belongings only on the chair you are using. A chair set aside by a child must be yielded to an adult who requests it if no other chair is available.
- Lap lanes are for swimmers to swim laps. Preference will be given to adults except during designated swim team practices and meets.
- No one under the age of 16 may use the gas grills.