Paddle Court Reservations
Steps for logging in and instructions for using the site are below.
- There is no general member password. Instead, in order to reserve court time, each member will need to log into the site, with their email address and pin#. Everyone is assigned a default pin of #1111. In order to protect your account and your reservations, please change your pin# (otherwise anyone can use your login to cancel your court!). You can change your pin # on the Member Dashboard.
- Once you have logged into the site you can select an open court time, Paddle courts 1 through 3, (scroll down past the tennis courts) any time between 8am and 10pm. You will then need to select the type of reservation, duration of your reservation, add your name and click “make reservation” to complete your reservation.
- Once submitted only the person who registered may update or cancel a reservation. In certain instances (for league games, etc.) we may need to make a change to an existing reservation but most of these reservations should be marked on the site in advance.
- 1) Courts open for daytime and evening play (lights permitted) year round until 10pm.
- 2) Members may purchase a key for $10 to access the Grande Paddle Hut and Bradford House by contacting the Club Manager at: email@example.com.
- 3) Members are responsible for locking the doors and cleanliness and removal of trash of the paddle hut.
- 4) Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance for up to 1½ hours each time slot. Members’ names need to be included on all court reservations.
- 5) Monday-Saturday evening reservations are the following time slots: 5:30, 7:00, and 8:30 pm ONLY. (The new system has been programmed to only accept reservations beginning at those times).
- 6) Guest policies are in affect at all times at the Platform Tennis Facility: $10 per guest.