Picket Post Swim & Tennis Club offers Competitive, Instructional and Social Opportunities to play tennis. We have two Hard-Tru Courts, four Hard Courts and a Gazebo for social gatherings.
From Our Tennis Pro
Dear Picket Post Members, I am looking forward to fun tennis season at Picket Post! Below are the scheduled events for Ladies, Men's and Junior tennis events for the Spring and Summer. To book lessons or clinics please contact me via Eliztassone@gmail.com or by cell at 484.919.1115 -Elizabeth Tassone
The pickleball lines have been painted on tennis court #6. We now have two Pickleball courts ready and waiting for you! Court # 6 may be reserved using the tennis reservation link. The nets, balls and racquets are available for use and are stored in a storage container courtside. Directions for the assembly of the net may be found inside the net storage bags. Nets must be disassembled and all borrowed items need to be returned to the storage container after use.
Great season of tennis fun with our Picket Post Cup 10 Team!
Ladies TennisTuesday April 16th : Interclub practices begins
- Tuesdays : 9:30-11:00, Cups 5 & 10
- Tuesdays : 11:00-12:30, Cup C
- Fridays : 9:30-11:00, Cups 5 & 10
- Fridays : 11:00-12:30, Cup C
- Interclub begins Monday, April 29th & Wednesday May 1st
- New Event! Monday April 15th : 6-7:30, Ladies Round Robin Drop-in begins
- Wednesday, April 17th: 6-7:30PM, Working Women's Clinic begins
- Tuesday Night Round Robin begins April 16th, 6PM until dark.
- Men's Thursday Night Interclub begins April 18th
- Men's Saturday Morning Interclub begins April 20th
- Thursday Night Round Robins for Everyone begin May 2nd, 6-8PM
- Info TBD!
Mixed Tennis and Pickleball Socials
- Friday, May 10th (6-8:30PM)
- Monday, May 27th (Memorial Day 3-6PM)
- Friday, June 7th (6-8:30PM)
- Thursday, July 4th (Independence Day 3-6PM)
- Friday, August 2rd (6-8:30PM)
- Monday, September 3rd (Labor Day 3-6PM)
The 2019 Philly Interclub Mixed Season
Picket Post has a Mixed doubles team that competes in the Philly Interclub competition. More information coming soon!
Picket Post is excited to announce the structure of the 2019 Picket Post Tennis & Activities Camp! The tennis clinic schedule fits in around the swim team schedule as follows;
- Monday June 17th - week of Monday August 5th
- 9:30-10:30 : Red Ball, 5-6 year olds
- 10:30-12:00 : 11 years & up
- 12:30-2:00PM : Orange Ball, 7-8 year olds
- 2:00-3:30PM : Green Ball, 9-10 year olds
The Camp consists of two parts; Professional tennis instruction, followed by supervised sporting activities such as soccer, basketball, paddle tennis, table tennis and badminton. The option is yours to sign-up for just tennis or just the activities component - or both. Our staff will manage your kids on a 6:1 counselor to student ratio.
In addition to the weekly Camp, you may choose to "drop in" at a rate of $20 per hour. Our Tennis Pro, Elizabeth Tassone, will be on court runnning the tennis component and her trained staff will supervise the fun and safety of your children during our games-based sports activity camp. Please contact Elizabeth Tassone at Eliztassone@gmail.com with any questions.
Click HERE for the registration form.
Be sure to get your email address on the email distribution list to stay informed and up-to-date with all the tennis activities and club events! Email our Tennis Pro, Elizabeth Tassone Eliztassone@gmail.com.
Get Your Key to the Tennis Courts!
Do you have your key for the tennis courts this season? Keys are $10.00 and can be purchased through payal.
- Tennis Pro: Elizabeth Tassone (c) 484.919.1115 or Eliztassone@gmail.com.